Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergency Restoration Services
SERVPRO of San Marcos, New Braunfels, Kyle, Buda is available every day to help you after water damage, fire loss, mold infestation, storm damages and more! Our team is ready to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We have a team trained in all thing remediation! Whether your basement floods, your kitchen catches fire or a storm causes property damage, SERVPRO of San Marcos, New Braunfels, Kyle, Buda is the team you can trust to get your property back to normal!
If you need emergency or last minute restoration services, contact our team immediately! SERVPRO of San Marcos, New Braunfels, Kyle, Buda is here to help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (512) 396-8225
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of San Marcos, New Braunfels, and SERVPRO of Kyle, Buda arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.